Plans and Pricing
Select the financial planning package that’s right for you. If you’d like custom work, we can price accordingly.
BRONZE - $1000 one-time fee
SILVER - $1500 one-time fee
GOLD - $2000 one-time fee
- Basic Goal Planning
- Emergency Fund
- Debt Payoff
- Insurance Assessment
- Investment Risk Tolerance Assessment
- Advice on Employer 401k, 403b, and Pension Accounts
- Retirement Plans for Small Businesses
- Tax Return Review and Projections
- Credit Score Education
- Real Estate Purchase
- Higher Education Planning
- Financial Plan Creation
- All-inclusive Online Account Aggregation
You are only asked for half of the fee quoted above to begin your financial planning package. The remaining half is due upon plan completion.
What happens once we’ve completed your plan? You are free to implement it with other advisers, or continue to work with us. Here are your options to continue a long-term financial planning relationship.
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
- *No asset minimum
- *In-person, email, phone, and Skype access to expert CFPs
- *Assets under management fee automatically deducted from your investment account to the following fee schedule:
– Under $500,000: 1.25% annual fee, billed quarterly
– $500,000 – $999,999: 1% annual fee, billed quarterly
– $1,000,000 – $2,500,000: 0.75% annual fee, billed quarterly
– Above $2.5 million: Negotiable fee, billed quarterly
- *One half of your initial financial planning fee is credited towards your assets under management fee in the first year of service.
PLANNING BY THE HOUR
- *Designed for someone who’s already done much of his or her own financial planning and would like a professional review. It’s also tailored for someone seeking advice in only one or more specific areas.
- *Access to financial advice you need, when you need it.
- *Hourly planning is project done at $300/hr (2-hour minimum), and may be done in place of the planning packages listed above.
What if we don’t do planning for you, but you’ve simply hired us to manage assets? We require a $125,000 account minimum.